Do you offer planning / coordination services or do you only design?
- This is an excellent question and hands down the one that is most inquired
- Being that we are a boutique event design studio, we specialize in design, and to give you our all in that department we are not currently able to offer full planning services - However, we do offer partial coordination
- What does this mean? It means that we will handle all design related coordination - i.e. we will be communicating with your floral designer, and rental company(ies) as well as any other design related vendor to ensure that all parts and pieces of the aesthetics puzzle come together seamlessly to create the final design
Do you only work with certain vendors?
- We have favorite design vendors that we love to work with and will recommend them to you as you wish, but are also happy to work with anyone that you might have your eye on
- We are also happy to recommend our favorite non-design-related vendors, but do not handle the communication or logistics
If I want to work with you, do I also need a planner or coordinator?
When working with Dandy & Fine Parties, we simply require that you hire a Day-of Coordinator (who generally starts working with you a month out from your wedding day).
While we are there the day of your wedding setting up all of the décor, we simply do not have the capacity to manage the logistics of that day. Therefore, to ensure that your day runs as smoothly as is possible, a Day-of Coordinator is a key necessity!
- If you want someone who is by your side to handle your budget and all of the logistics so that you don't have to a planner is an excellent addition to your wedding team
- There are a lot of different package options that planners offer, from 1 year to 1 month out so that you can choose what works best for you